The Vine 5.6 Ministry exists to walk alongside preteens (5th and 6th grade) during the very unique period of growth and maturation between childhood and the teenage years. We intentionally create environments and experiences where preteens can develop community, grow in biblical knowledge, and take ownership of their faith. It is our desire that these students grow in their relationship with God and with one another to impact their schools and communitieis for Jesus Christ.
New Believers Class
- 1st – 3rd grade- Sept 13, 20, & 27
- 4th – 6th grade - Oct. 25, Nov. 1, 8, & 15th (4 weeks)
- During Life Group (9:30 - 10:15) in FM101
- Register here
For more information, contact Linda Boney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oct 25 – Escape Room | Details Coming Soon!
- Nov 8 – Girls Make and Take Girls Fellowship | Details Coming Soon!
- Nov 11– Operation Christmas Child Packing Party during UPROAR
- Nov 15 – Game Night | Details Coming Soon!
- Dec 6 – Vine 5.6 Christmas Party