The Family Ministry exists to build life long followers of Christ through multi-generational faithfulness to bring God glory.
How are we applying our strategy for Family Ministry?
1. Families are priority
- God has designed the family to be the center of discipleship and evangelism (Deuteronomy 6)
- The Biblical purpose for Parenting is to press the hearts of children with the Love of Christ
- God created the family to be a picture of multi-generational faithfulness to bring Him glory
2. We are aligning our discipleship efforts with our children and students
- Life Groups and milestones will have a woven strategy from Birth to Graduation
- Staff and committees will work together with the same goal in mind
- We will filter everything we do with the end in mind. We want every kid and student that graduates from our church to be a life-long follower of Jesus Christ
3. Parents will be served
- Partnering with Parents to build life long followers is key to success
- We will do our best to equip parents to have tools and resources to disciple children
- We will not only focus on doing a great job leading kids and students, but we will also do our best to challenge and disciple parents