In the fall of 2018, First Grapevine began Eternal Impact: a capital campaign to update our facilities and renovate the Worship Center.
Since the inception of Eternal Impact, we have completed the following:
- demolition of three buildings on east side of property
- complete sound, lighting and asthetic renovation of the Worship Center and Atrium
- Enclosed the north side of the old sanctuary
The following items are in progress with scheduled completion by fall of 2019:
- East entrance and exit to the Administrative Building
- Outdoor playscape updates
- Landscaping to provide green space on East side of property.
Please check back in for more updates as they become available!